Tuesday, May 15, 2012

You Make PB&J

Hi everyone!  I'm so happy to have my first chance here on the StopandScrap.com blog today to share a card with you!  My creation uses papers from the new Basic Grey line "PB & J".  I just LOVE the bright, bold colors in this collection, and I know you will too!  There's a great selection of PB & J 12x12 papers in the StopAndScrap.com store, and bunches of accessories to match.  The papers all have lots of trendy patterns like a few of the chevrons I used here, plus great florals and a few solids to balance everything out.


There are two new lines... Basic Grey Clippings and Basic Grey Paper Cottage, coming soon from Basic Grey, both now available on the StopandScrap.com Basic Grey page!

Thanks for stopping to see me today here at the StopandScrap.com blog!  Happy stamping!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Very pretty!

Natalie said...

A lovely card and your stitching is fabulous!!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Beautiful Tammy. Love how you divided up the patterned paper and the stitching is perfect.

La Vikinga said...

Colourful - like your card!

MichelleB said...

Love this! Really like the patchwork of patterns.