Tuesday, May 15, 2012

StopAndScrap.com Blog Hop Update

Good morning friends. The design team has picked the winners from their blog. I'm picking the winners from my blog and this blog. I'm like Santa in that I have to check the list twice, a lot more than twice, to make sure that this task is pulled off without a hitch because we don't like those. I do apologize for being a day late. I thought it would be more fun to take a dive off of a 6-foot ladder and destroy my left knee than do anything productive, so here I am trying to catch up. I'm California and it's a little after 6 a.m. so I'll have everything up no later than noon Eastern Time.

While you're waiting, check out the new June CARDS Magazine. Our girl Lea Lawson has the cover! Congrats Lea! 

For today's design team project, Tammy made a super cool card using the Basic Grey Peanut Butter & Jelly goodies. Click here to see Tammy's beautiful and fun card!

I sure hope you caught today's Newsletter featuring two new Basic Grey lines of Clippings and Paper Cottage. Swoon! They are definitely on my wish list.

If you want daily eye candy emailed to you, sign up for our Newsletter and Blog Feed! Both are on the right side of this blog.

Have a very blessed day and I'll see you in a few hours. Thank you for your patience. For those of you who know me, this is not how I normally roll. All I had to do was move the nail on the other side that wasn't in the stud which would have taken 2 seconds. Duh!


4 comments:

Tammy said...

Praying for your precious Cindy:) It's all good. be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

Rose said...

oh cindy i pray your knee heals quick. :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Congratulations Lea! So pretty!
Cindy, hope your knee feel better today!

Bente Fagerberg said...

What a gorgeou card. Congrats on the feature!!