Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

Hello, StopAndScrap Fans! It's Gloria with you today. As a homeschool mom of 13 years, I know how important our childrens' teachers are! Teachers, whether in traditional school settings, Sunday school, coaching, or homeschooling, deserve our respect and admiration. Take time today to thank the teachers in your child's life!

I have made a card with a matching gift card holder. Gift cards to a favorite coffee shop, book store, or salon are much appreciated by busy teachers! Why not make a cute holder in which to present the card?


I used the Webster's Pages Game On 6x6 Collection papers for my project. I enjoy the petite collections from Webster's Pages as they are perfect for card making! There are loads of NEW 6x6 papers available in the Pre Order section!


I created a standard 5.5 x 4.25 inch card out of cardstock from American Crafts.


The matching gift card holder is actually a  Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations Pocket Envelope die cut shape!


The die cut shape comes with the envelope and two closure circles. You simply fold and adhere the envelope together and place two mini brads through the closure circles. Keep the envelope closed with a bit of twine or string.


The envelope is the perfect size to hold a standard sized gift card!

Make sure you take a look at the NEW kits for my Graphic 45 Little Darlings Altered Box and Mini Ablum! Both the kits and inividual items are IN STOCK in the Daily Deals section! Click HERE for the printable Tutorial.


Thanks for visiting!

- Gloria Stengel

3 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

That teacher set is awesome! Love those stamps!

And I love that altered box set too! So pretty!

Unknown said...

Wow Gloria! You have been a busy girl! Love all of your projects but the teacher set is my fave! You are rockin' the StopAndScrap papers girlfriend! :)

Hugs,
True :D

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great set Gloria. I lvoe tha paper and the gift card holder!