Friday, May 18, 2012

How to Make Your Own Daybook Video

Happy Friday! Daybooks are all the rage now with journaling and everything. They are so versatile that you can use this book for anything that you want. When I saw Vicki Burdick's Christmas Notepad, I knew I had to make something like this for you. It just demonstrates to you even more what you can really do with this. Vicki made an adorable 4 x 6 Christmas Notepad and I'm sure that I'll eventually do as well. It's adorable and too cute. The concept behind my Daybook/Journal is that since summer vacation is coming up and we're taking our pictures, it's important to write down the date and what the picture is about. That way, when you finally get it into a scrapbook, it will refresh your memory. My daughter is having a beach themed graduation party in, oh wow, 8 days, so I thought that it would be nice for her to write down her memories. There are slots in the Daybook for her to put pictures in. It's all yours to design and decorate for your needs, but I have a feeling that this will be used over and over again for different events in our lives.

For my Daybook, I used Fancy Pants products of Summer Soul and Wave Searcher that are so compatible with each other that I showed you last week in my haul video.

I hope that you enjoy watching the video and that you will make it a fun weekend project. Remember that we have a Flikckr Gallery just for you to share your projects with us and we'd love to see them! I do need to go there and take a look-see of gallery standouts so that we can show you off here on the blog. We all really appreciate your feedback at StopAndScrap.com so if there's something that you'd like to see demonstrated in the future, just shoot me off an email at cindy@stopandscrap.com. I would also like to thank Vicki for her permission to hijack her measurements :)

God bless you and have a great weekend! We're just shy of 100 blog followers so if we can get over 100 by noon Sunday, I'll personally send a 6 x 6 paper pad to one lucky winner (Continental 48 states only please).

Be sure to check out all of the great pre-orders. I went over my budget already! And again, continue to look for new product arriving daily in the store. We really appreciate and value you as our customer and are so thrilled that you're growing with us.










Pin It

2 comments:

Patti J said...

What fun, Cindy! I will have to give that a try. Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing :)

Tina said...

So fun!