Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day with Savannah and Laugh with Monika

Hello, friends:}

We have a double treat for you today with both Savannah and Monika sharing with your their lovely work, so be sure to keep reading!

First off is Savannah and then Monika. We know that you'll enjoy this!

Savannah O'Gwynn here with my FIRST StopAndScrap blog post! I'm so excited to be a part of this team and fabulous store!!!

Today I'm sharing a quick and easy card for Mother's Day. I used some of my favorite papers by Echo Park {available HERE from StopAndScrap}.

Supplies: Echo Park papers, stamps by Paper Smooches, EK Success punch

Be sure to check out all the sales and clearance HERE on the StopandScrap website! And don't forget about the StopandScrap DT blog hop! You could win a $20 gift certificate to the StopandScrap store! More details HERE!

You can also check out and follow StopandScrap HERE:

Newsletter- be sure to sing up for the newsletter for the MOST up-to-date info!!! 
Flickr Gallery- upload your creations here

THANKS for stopping by! Be blessed:}

Next up is Monika's beautiful project for you.

Hello! It's Monika here with my very first StopAndScrap post on this blog. I am so honored to be here, working with this fabulous team! I hope I can inspire you to make something pretty.
Today I have a card for you.


I am a stamper at heart so I had fun using Lilybee Victoria Park clear stamp set from the store. I managed to use 7 of the 13 beautiful images. Isn't not bad, is it? 


I also used the pretty matching designer paper and Bag of Bits pieces.
To embellish my card, I added some lace, Baker's Twine, and silver rhinestones.

Thank you for stopping by,
Monika

Don't forget to visit us daily until May 13 for our blog hop and we'd love to have you keep coming back for daily inspiration too! If anybody can provide you with great mojo, it's these ladies.

I also want to assure our scrapbookers and we have many layouts in store for you, scrap maps, and even some specialized product down the line, just for you!

13 comments:

Natalie said...

Lovely cards, ladies!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love both cards! I already left a comment for Savannah on her blog, super layering, and I love the repeated image from the designer cardstock.

Monika, your card is just fabulous! I love the little touches you added...just enough, not too much. the little flag under the twine bow and button is especially nice.

Jingle said...

These are both beautiful cards!

Kathy said...

Cute cards for your first blog posts! Love the colors and embellies!

Janetcraft said...

great cards, love the colors matched!!

Janetcraft said...

great cards, love the colors matched!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome cards...thanks for sharing..

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

beautiful cards and I loved the hop the other day!!!

Viji Siddharth said...

What gorgeous cards ! Thanks for sharing! Love the little flag. Going hopping!

Gloria Stengel said...

Both projects are wonderful.

Tina said...

Super fab cards girls!

~amy~ said...

FABulous cards ladies!!!!

Sarah said...

very nice cards, Thanks, Sarah