Monday, May 21, 2012

What's Up

Hello StopandScrap.com fans... it's me, Tammy back today to share another card with you using some of the new Basic Grey papers in the store!  I immediately fell in the love with the gorgeous color combinations in these "What's Up" papers and had to have them for my own.  You'll love 'em too as well as all the great accessories in the store that match the paper... nothing's better than great matchy-matchy supplies, right?


While you're visiting the StopandScrap.com online store today, be sure to check out Basic Grey "Clippings" and Basic Grey "Paper Cottage" both available for pre-order!  Also, for you stampers like me... check out HERO ARTS stamps now available for pre-order!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

I like this project! Esp.the handprint!