Monday, May 14, 2012

Enjoy Summer

Good morning! Before Audrey shows you her beautiful projects, which by the way were in the video haul last Friday, we are compiling all of the blog hop winners and making sure the protocol was followed to keep it fair for everybody. This should be completed this evening. Thank you for your patience. Now check out what Audrey did! You're going to love it. She did an awesome job and I know I love it .

Hey there!! Audrey here with my first post on the StopAndScrap blog! Today, I am so excited to share with you a little project that I made for my boys' teachers. The end of the year is fast approaching, and I want to let them know how much they are appreciated! I used papers from the new Fancy Pants summer line, Summer Soul. The papers are bright and beautiful and FUN! This little ensemble was a blast to create! The little envelope will house a giftcard to the book store so these wonderful ladies can enjoy a new book while enjoying their summer vacation. The Beach sign was made using a stamp from the Fancy Pants Summer Soul line. See those adorable flip-flops?! Those are a stamp from the We R Memory Keepers Down the Boardwalk line. That collection is available now at StopAndScrap, and a new summer collection from We R Memory Keepers, Red White & Blue, is now available for preorder! Be sure to check them out and get yours while you can!! And finally, the matching card: That's it for me today! I hope you enjoyed my project and I hope it inspires you to create something wonderful! Have a great day!! :)

7 comments:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

This is so cool Audrey and perfect timing with the haul video to see it all in action. It's all great!

Gloria Stengel said...

Veru "cool" project! I love the colors.

IamDerby said...

Beautiful cards, love the colors!

Jen Carter said...

This is adorable Audrey!! Great work!! LOVE It!!

Kristii said...

Audrey, your cards are beautiful!!! The colors are absolutely fabulous!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love this idea...and the colors are so summery and fun. The flip flops are awesome!!!

Kathy said...

Cute cards, Audrey!! Fun colors and patterns!