Wednesday, May 23, 2012

2 CAS cards with Savannah O'Gwynn


Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today to share some CAS cards using some StopAndScrap products! 

CAS cards are my favorite to make right now because 1) they are clean and simple and 2) it doesn't take a lot of time (and time definitely moves quicker now that I'm getting older! LOL!). 

I created a quick friendship card using the NEW Echo Park release: Sweet Day. This collection kit has everything you need for several CAS cards. I used three different papers and a sticker from this kit. LOVE how this turned out. And the sentiment is TRUE: friends do make everything better:) 
Supplies: Echo Park papers and stickers, black cardstock, EK Success punch

For my second card, I used the same Echo Park collection kit. I made a birthday card using two different patterned papers, a sticker, and a sentiment. I added some glitter and gems for extra pop! Again, this sentiment is TRUE: cupcakes make everything better:)
Supplies: Echo Park papers and stickers, Martha Stewart glitter, gems

And yesterday I shared project on my blog using my Basic Grey PB & J papers {available HERE from StopandScrap}. It's a math game for some little friends who enjoy adding and subtracting!

Be sure to check out all the sales and clearance HERE on the StopandScrap website! And there are NEW Hero Arts stamps available; check out the new releases HERE

You can also check out and follow StopandScrap HERE:

Newsletter- be sure to sing up for the newsletter for the MOST up-to-date info!!! 
Flickr Gallery- upload your creations here

THANKS for stopping by! Be blessed:}

7 comments:

Ryann said...

Adorable cards, Sav!!

MichelleB said...

Love these cards!

~amy~ said...

oh I super love them!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Sav. Especially like the pretty butterflies!

Gloria Stengel said...

I really like all of the projects! Fresh and hip!

Lisa Lara said...

Amazing creations Savannah girl. I love the stitched butterflies.

Natalie said...

Cute CAS cards, Savannah!!