Friday, May 11, 2012

StopAndScrap Haul Video

Good morning everybody. I thought that I would do a haul for our first video and hope that you have as much fun looking through the products found in the store as I did. One stamp set shows you what Monika did on Tuesday using 7-8 stamps out of 12! I have a lot of variety to show you of toys. I had to split the video in 2 because it's a little less than 20 minutes long but it's something to watch while you're crafting and can actually see the products rather than pictures.

A few bad habits that I'm really trying to break; talking with my hands and using "cool, fun, and very, very" a lot. Hang in there with me. Remember, you still have a few more days to blog hop. Thank you so much for spending our first week with us and we all look forward to many more.

Enjoy your weekend and for all of you moms out there, and there are many different types of moms, Happy Mother's Day!





12 comments:

Kathy said...

Love seeing the goodies 'up close and personal', Cindy! Already want many of them, that I really didn't pay much attention to in the store when I was browsing! My DH might block this blog's videos from me!!!

CatMyers said...

You can talk with your hands all you want. Don't apologise. Your personality is engaging and enjoyable - no need to hide any part of it. :-) Looking forward to more videos from you and the rest of the DT.

Natalie said...

Great job Cindy! It was wonderful to see the product and your presentation of it was so fun and enthusiastic! Nothing like getting new merchandise in your hands and sharing the possibilities of it with your friends!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love this idea! It's so nice to really be able to see the product this way! I could see so much more detail, and your commentary was very informative. Thanks for doing this. And, I like that you talk with your hands! So do I! LOL

buzzn2scrap said...

Enjoyed the video. Nice to see all the different types of embellishments up close. Love, love , love My Minds Eye Summer paper. Looking forward to more videos.

Lynne said...

Cindy - Loved your first video. So informative. Really enjoyed this format.

Lin from PA said...

Hi Cindy! I really enjoyed your videos, you did a great job! Thanks for showing us so many beautiful products! I can't wait for your next video!

Have a nice weekend,
Lin

Sarah said...

always love to see what people choose, looking forward to other videos, this is my favorite shopping site, wish I could shop more, Sarah

tweaker said...

I love the hands on with products to see what they look like in person and also helps see the scale of things...

~ Jo ~ said...

Great haul and fantastic videos...i love the close up look!

Jo

Sue D said...

Great haul--very fun!

Carolyn King said...

You did an awesome job...and it is ok to talk with your hands when your nails look so fabulous!!!