Thursday, May 31, 2012

Heartfelt Appreciation Card

Hey there, everyone!  Lea here today with a card full of soft colors and beautiful flowers.  I started with some beautiful Teresa Collins papers, from the Sweet Afternoon collection.  I just love the soft colors and elegant patterns from this gorgeous paper collection.  They mix perfectly with some of the Prima Marketing flowers that have made their way into my stash from StopAndScrap.com!!  Here is the card that I created:
If the Sweet Afternoon 6x6 paper pad wasn't enough, the collection also has some sheets of matching diecuts- which is where the sweet sentiment tag came from.  I stamped a greeting to it from my personal collection of stamps and then accented it with crocheted lace, pearls & a twine threaded button. 

While this card has quite a few layers...it still has a simple design and could easily be replicated.  Pick out your favorite papers and flowers, and go to town! Or better yet, get some Sweet Afternoon product for yourself!

Teresa Collins "Sweet Afternoon" is still available in the StopAndScrap.com store, so just click on the banner below and it will take you right to where you can order!

Thanks for hanging out with me today!!  I hope that you enjoyed my Sweet Afternoon project!

Until later,
~Lea L.

7 comments:

MichelleB said...

Beautiful card!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Swoon! Wow Lea. This is gorgeous!

Lisa C. said...

Wow - what a beautiful card!!

Woodberries said...

excellent workmanship!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow, gorgeous! Love the colors and this paper!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Lea. Love the pretty pink and blue together.

Gloria Stengel said...

Lovely!!!!