Thursday, June 28, 2012

Grow Old With Me...

Hey there, everyone!  Lea here today to share another card with you!  Because my career is in the wedding industry, I am completely immersed in them right now.  Not to mention, my best friend just got married last weekend....so love is in the air in my world!!  That is why I decided to create a love themed card today.  This card would be great to give to your future spouse on the morning of your wedding, but it could also be used for an anniversary or even a celebration of friendship!  I love when you create a card, and it can be used for many purposes!

Right now there is a lot on sale at StopAndScrap.com, considering Summer CHA is right around the corner.  Definitely have to make room for all of the new product!  So, I checked out what was remaining of the Glitz Design product, pulled it out of my stash with some Prima flowers....and went to town!!  Here is what I created!
There is a ton of stuff on sale at StopAndScrap.com right now, so go check it out and see what you can't live without!  Be sure to check out all the latest pre-orders as well, so you can add a bit of new as well!!

I hope you have an awesome Thursday!

Until later,
~Lea L.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lea!!! Love those flowers and the papers ROCK!