Friday, July 20, 2012

winners...Winners...WINNERS!


Hey there folks!

Julie Ranae popping in to announce the winners of
this week's  
'Name Your Faves' contest.

We asked you to check out the fab new collections
from Prima & tell us which was your favorite.

Here are the collections you had to choose from...

Prima CRAFTSMAN
Prima ROMANCE NOVEL
Prima RONDELLE
Prima ROSARIAN
Prima TEA ThYME
Prima WELCOME TO PARIS
Prima ZEPHYR

Lots of you responded with your choices!
 
Here are the randomly drawn
TEN WINNERS of $5 GIFT CODES
which can be used on your next order at 


Nadine said...
I adore welcome to paris (:
thank you so much for the chance!
 
 Nitasha said...
Zephyr is my fav new Prima collection!
  
Lin said...Tough choice, but Romance Novel is calling my name - can't wait to see them all for real!

 happybooker said...
WOW, it is hard to choose, but loving all things steampunk I'd have to go with the Craftsman collection.
Although, the Paris collection caught my eye, too. They all look tantalizingly fantastic.

Sue D said...
Hard to pick a favorite but I will go with Romance Novel

Jessamy said...
Ooooh, maybe Romance Novel...no, maybe Zephyr...no, definitely Rosaria!!
 I get the best of both worlds, pretty florals and bold colors!

 Deborah Young said...
Julie. Seriously. I NEED them all! Can't decide between Tea Thyme....Rondelle....
Welcome to Paris.....etc. etc. Why don't you just choose for me. tee hee

Rebecca Lovell said...
I love all these collections, but I think Zephyr, with what to me is kind of eclectic mix
of colors is my favorite. I'm a very eclectic kind of girl. :)

 Kelly B said...
They are all beautiful! I could see me using four of the collections,
but if I had to pick one it would be Zephyr. Thanks!

Naomi said...
Ill take all of them, please, especially Rondelle!


Winners... please email Julie Ranae at
julieranae@hotmail.com
to receive your gift code

The gift codes are only valid for 30 days
so make sure you claim your prize as soon as you can.


I am super-excited about tomorrow 
because we have
ANOTHER GIVEAWAY CONTEST
coming your way for the weekend!!!




    
 

No comments: