Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Travels card

Hey there, everyone!  Lea here today to share a soft and sweet summer card using some fabulous Webster's Pages product!!  As StopAndScrap.com continues to make room for all the new items that are soon to come, you can get a really great deal on some Webster's Pages product right now!  Be sure to check it out, and get some of their fabulous papers at a really great price!

I just love the soft but beachy feel of the Palm Beach papers, which I've combined with some lovely trim, doilies & flowers from past collections.  Here is what I created!!
My goodness...these are seriously some of my very favorite colors!!  I just love it!

This card was really easy to put together!  First, I picked out the papers that I wanted to use, distress inked them and then sanded their edges.  After that, I just pulled out embellishments that matched, cut a little bit of trim and just layered it all together!!  Card making can really be as easy and stress-free as that!!  So- make sure you are having a ton of fun with your papers and embellishments as you create...it is really an enjoyable experience!!

Until later,
~Lea L.



2 comments:

Kathy said...

So very beautiful, Lea! Love all the sweet embellies, and the colors here. Screams summer on the beach or verandah!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty and soft Lea.