Wednesday, July 11, 2012

For the Record & Our Pre-CHA Clearance Continues!

Hello everyone Tina here. I have a super cute card using some new papers from We R Memory Keepers, this is the Love 2 Craft pack and it's just delicious!


I love packs like this, with such pretty and diverse prints; they enable me to put together patterns I might not be brave enough to otherwise.

Be sure to check out all the new Pre-Orders, so many to choose from including Echo Park, October Afternoon, and KaiserCraft. There are also many things in the clearance section and sale section that are available at a bargain.


Up to 40% Off Today's Sale!
Our pre-CHA Clearance Sale continues

Scrapbook Sales

Scrapbook Sales

Scrapbook Sales

Scrapbook Sales

Extra 5% off 7/11 only with the following code:
SALE


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You totally rocked this card, and that sentiment truly makes me want to buy it, I absolutely love it!