Monday, July 6, 2009

Here I come to save the day....

Hi everyone,

Most of you don't know me, although you've probably heard my name around here. My name is Larry, and I'm Maria's husband and business partner. As you may know if you receive our newsletter, with Maria's pregnancy proceeding speedily along, I'm taking on a larger role with StopAndScrap than I have before. Because I've been so heavily involved in shipping and order processing, I'm familiar with many of you even though you probably have no idea who I am :) I'm a web designer and e-commerce marketer by trade, which I've been doing for the past 6 years or so. Almost two year's ago, while Maria was working a full-time job and had just started Nursing School, we decided to start StopAndScrap so she could work from home while in school. We never imagined it would actually grow large enough for me to also give up a lot of the work I was doing and focus on it as well, but thanks to all of you it has! So as we approach Maria's due date, I just wanted to say Hi and let everybody know that you will be hearing a lot more from me on this blog, and eventually in email as well. We're also thinking of putting a little bit more of a personal spin on here, rather than just the marketing and announcements we've been doing so far, so if you're into that sort of thing then you may want to start checking back more often. And if not... sorry, but you may want to run for the hills - you might be in for a bumpy ride ;)

So anyway.. thanks for listening and go get some 25% off goodness!

No comments: