Tuesday, August 25, 2009

All Pre-Orders Shipping by Today PLUS New Releases Now In Stock!

It's taken a little longer than we expected, but by the end of the day today, Tuesday 8/25/09, we expect to have all pre-orders that were ready to ship out to you. This includes My Mind's Eye, Jenni Bowlin, KaiserCraft and Pink Paislee Amber Road and Twilight. Thanks for your patience regarding shipping. Once we are fully caught up, we will get back to adding in new products and pre-orders! Now that pre-orders will be caught up, that means the following products are all in stock and ready to ship for new orders:

My Mind's Eye Abbey Road

My Mind's Eye Ooh La La

My Mind's Eye Boo To You

My Mind's Eye The Spider's Web

My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas

My Mind's Eye Merry Days of Christmas

Jenni Bowlin Town Square

Jenni Bowlin Summer 2009 Releases

KaiserCraft Child's Play

KaiserCraft Duchess

KaiserCraft Loire Valley

KaiserCraft Offshore

KaiserCraft PennyRoyale

KaiserCraft Pina Colada

Pink Paislee Amber Road

Pink Paislee Twilight

No comments: