Monday, April 27, 2009

15% Off My Mind's Eye BREAKING FREE - Huge New Summer Collection

This is so far my favorite new collection of the season, My Mind's Eye BREAKING FREE! We've decided to try out a new unique way of selling this collection as well - with twenty mini-bundles! Each mini-bundle is a specific theme in the Breaking Free collection, which usually include 4 embellishments and 2 sheets of paper each. Each mini-theme is self-coordinated of course, and they range from $3-6 each. And the best part? We want to be sure you can buy as many of these bundles as you want so we've priced them VERY aggressively at 15% off list pricing! I've included images of 4 of the mini-theme-bundles below, but there are 16 more on the site (with much more detailed images). I think you're going to love these so please check them out and let me know what you think!

No comments: