Thursday, September 25, 2008

Featured QuicKutz New Releases - Border Dies

Hi everyone, I wanted to share with you a closer look at some of this month's QuicKutz new releases. They've released 4 new Cookie Cutter Border dies this month, and I have to say I love them all. Particularly the carolers. Does that not remind you of the scene in Whoville from Dr. Seuss' The Grinch? That reminds me, I haven't watched that one in ages :) I'll have to add it to our required Christmas watching this year, along with our all-time faves A Christmas Story and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Will we ever get bored of watching those movies? I don't think so :) Just wait until we have kids: "Mommmmmmm, do we have to watch this stupid movie set in the 50's again??" "Yes you do or else I'm getting you your very own pink bunny pajamas!". Anyway, here's the rest of the borders :) And here's the complete list of all the new dies for sale:

No comments: