Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pre-Order New SASSAFRAS LASS! 12% Off MSRP!

Now available at StopAndScrap.com, the newest releases from SASSAFRAS LASS - Robotics, Sunshine Lollipop, Pocket Full of Rosies and My Dearest - ready for pre-order at 12% off list pricing! We've put together paper bundles for both lines, to make ordering as easy as possible. If you already have any other pre-orders pending, be sure to let us know and we'd be glad to combine shipping! All 4 new Sassafras Lass lines are set to be released in late April.

4 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh, I love these papers so much!!

liz mataraza said...

found your store through anilu...love it! love it! love it! have to wait until my scrapping funds replenish and i'll be doin' some shoppin'!

great site, too!

Trish said...

Congrats on all your success Maria! You will be a huge hit...and I can't wait to get my goods! :)

Ady said...

Those papers are delish...